Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Preparing for jee adv 2015

Guys im a 12th std student preparing for jee 2015 through fiitjee 2yr intrgrated ........any advice from the seniors who cracked jee would be appreciated!!!

Note by Varun Rajasekar
2 years, 9 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hey, I recommend the home tests to be taken at appropriate times coinciding with the JEE timings. It ensures that your performance is at it's peak level at that point of time. And I should always say, don't study till late night! Maharnab Mitra · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Maharnab Mitra Why not...I think studying late night is quite peaceful(No offense) Tanya Gupta · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Tanya Gupta Actually its all dependent on the person...whether he is comfortable to study at night or in daytime ...by the way I prefer early morning time... Anurag Pandey · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Anurag Pandey You're right man! Maharnab Mitra · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Tanya Gupta But, it reduces your ability to rise early in the morning which is very essential during the exam days. You can't just get up from bed and sit for the test! You have to charge yourself up and get ready for JEE. Maharnab Mitra · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Maharnab Mitra I can see your side of the argument...But it is quite difficult to devote time to studying during daytime as distractions can come up in n number of ways Tanya Gupta · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Tanya Gupta Yeah! That's a valid point. Only if you can get a room of your own, close all doors and windows and start studying.................... I did this for my last few months of IITJEE preparation; it's most beneficial. But there's no other way if you don't get one.

I suggest not to study till late night at least a week before JEE advanced. Maharnab Mitra · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Tanya Gupta ya its quite a peaceful time where you can devote quality time in studies Aditya Sharma · 2 years, 9 months ago

Hey dude..i too was an ex fiitjeeian and i would strongly recommend u to join all india test series of any other institute but not of fiitjee..dey purposely make it very tough and it is not from the jee point of view! Abhinn Luhadia · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Abhinn Luhadia Half of the problems are good though! Maharnab Mitra · 2 years, 9 months ago

Try not to get too stressed out Kartikay Shandil · 2 years, 9 months ago

Fiitjee is best insitute budyy moveon Bro. Saini Harjot · 2 years, 9 months ago

bro i m also with u Jimit Shah · 2 years, 8 months ago

Bro must solve last year paper and hc verma in phy.....

Gud luck Nishant Haldher · 2 years, 9 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...