RadMaths home page
In this note, I will provide a set of problems, all copied from my homework or test assignments. I am now 13 but I suppose there are some interesting problems in my homework anyways. Why not take a look?
Assumptions(all assumptions are made from the knowledge level of Secondary 1, which is Grade 7, in China)(Just to brag, I know integration now :) ) :
- Imaginary and complex numbers do not exist.
- There is no angle greater than or less than . No angle equals or .
- This must be explained further:
- Here bisects while is not considered as a bisector at all.
- Angle bisectors are rays. Rays, straight lines and line segments are to be STRICTLY DISTINGUISHED FROM ONE ANOTHER.