Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Ratings??

Aha! I had already asked about this. The mystery of the missing ratings :P. Well yes, Earlier atleast one could view the rating in #tags, but now even that is not possible. How am I supposed to find my rating??

Note by Krishna Ar
2 years, 10 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Check to see how purplish your reds are and how bluish your purples are to estimate your current ratings? When you finally see black, you know you are a black belt master. Michael Mendrin · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Michael Mendrin Is that a joke ? :) Krishna Ar · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Krishna Ar Yes it's a joke. I think Brilliant is going through some more software changes, give them time. Michael Mendrin · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Michael Mendrin @Michael Mendrin Could you provide a screenshot of your levels so that we can actually see how they look ? Nishant Sharma · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Nishant Sharma I wish I knew how to do that. Let's see...latest ratings, all blue in math subjects. So far. Michael Mendrin · 2 years, 10 months ago

I agree. That was one of the few things left motivating me to keep working on hard problems. I hope they restore the numerical ratings soon. Steven Perkins · 2 years, 10 months ago

Yes I am too facing that problem.First I thought that there was some problem in my computer but then I realised that there is some problem in website. Anuj Shikarkhane · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Anuj Shikarkhane ARE THERE NO ONE TO HEED OUR REQUESTS Ashutosh Mahapatra · 2 years, 9 months ago

@Ashutosh Mahapatra I think the ratings have permanently gone. Anuj Shikarkhane · 2 years, 9 months ago

I am also having the same problem,I also want to see my ratings Ronak Agarwal · 2 years, 10 months ago

Yes Krish, I was facing the same problem and this bug will change Brilliant a lot for me in the negative sense. So, I also want a good conclusion for this. Kartik Sharma · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Calvin Lin Krishna Ar · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Krishna Ar I think they are in the process of updating the interface. It will (hopefully) reappear later. Daniel Liu · 2 years, 10 months ago

@Daniel Liu It seems like we have to update our brilliant account for ratings? Anand Iyer · 2 years, 8 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...