Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

\(RBIQ 2014\)

I just want to know that any indian brilliant user has participated in the RBIQ 2014 and which round also !!!!

Note by Rishabh Jain
2 years, 11 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hi! Can you please tell me if the regn. is open for the quiz? Is there any website regd. this? Are you going for it? ( I guess we're talking about Reserve Bank of India quiz) Krishna Ar · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Krishna Ar yeah u r right it's conducted by reserve bank of india this year it will be conducted at 62 locations Delhi round has been over and i was a participant there there is no specific website for this quiz and thanks for you reply Rishabh Jain · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Rishabh Jain Thanks to you too for replying :D.. I think you regd..through school right? How''was it? Krishna Ar · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Krishna Ar yes i got registered through school and i it was awesome, man !! there were mind scratching questions and lot of fun Rishabh Jain · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Rishabh Jain That is the very purpose of a quiz! :D...Good 2 hear! Krishna Ar · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Rishabh Jain I reached the zonal finals held in mumbai in 2013 and 2015. It is a great quiz with great questions. I wonder how the national finale of 2014 was! Urja Kanwar · 1 year ago

hello rishabh.... need ur help urgently.... Karan Gambhir · 2 years, 11 months ago

@Karan Gambhir yes tell me how can i help u Rishabh Jain · 2 years, 11 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...