Congrats to Mathh Mathh and Ahaan Rungta for being the closest!
They will be receiving a Brilliant T-shirt for outsmarting everyone else.
Number of participants: 25
W = 0.9 * ave : 17.0499
For the rules + actual game breakdown, see Can You Outsmart Everyone Else?
Raw results: Values have been rounded down to 3 decimal places
|Name||Entry||Absolute Difference from W|
|Tan Li Xuan||21.415||4.365|
|Enrique Naranjo Bejarano||42||24.950|
|Tan Wee Kean||20.678||3.628|
Entries which did not follow the participation rules have been ignored.
Here is a follow-up discussion:
1) No one voted above 45. Why?
2) Few people voted above 40. Does this make sense? Why, or why not?
3) Why didn't the rational strategy of "vote 0" win? It turned out to be the 5th worst performer.
4) If this game occurred again, how would your strategy change?
5) Is there an "ideal number" to submit?
6) What would be your best strategy in approaching this game?