Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

What does one call the sum of the edges?

For 2-dimensional objects, we call it the perimeter.

How about for 3-dimensional objects?

Note by Tim Ye
4 years, 4 months ago

No vote yet
3 votes


Sort by:

Top Newest

You simply call it the sum of the lengths of the edges... Francisco Rivera · 4 years, 4 months ago

Log in to reply


Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...