This week, we will be improving:
|Wiki page||Solving Linear Systems Using Matrices||Common Misconceptions|
|Target Audience||Level 3 Algebra||Level 1-3, All(?)|
|Motivation||To be decided||To avoid common misconceptions and learn from mistakes|
|Meeting at||11/27 6:30pm PDT, 11/28 8am IST||11/28 8:00pm PDT, 11/29 9:30 am IST|
Each meeting will be conducted over Slack chat and will last for approximately 60-90 minutes. We will achieve the following:
- (5 mins) Figure out the target audience, and their motivation for reading the page
- (20 mins) (Quick review of examples) Discuss what we love / don't love
- (15 mins) Ensure we have a complete list of examples
- (15 mins) Discuss how to organize various sections of the page
- (10 mins) Settle on the final structure of the page
- (5 mins) Assign out sections to write over the week
If you have any questions, please comment below!
In addition, we will be hosting wiki mentoring sessions, where you work 1 on 1 with a staff member. You will learn how to organize a great wiki page, by thinking about the relevant, engagement, and organization of the material. This will help you improve your explanation and presentation skills!
This is available on a limited basis. If you are interested, please let me know.